Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Better Luck Next Time!

Have you ever been in a situation where you are so pumped up about a certain event then that event suddenly gets cancelled? Man, it really sucks!!!

Let me tell you a story of what happened to me. I have once this girl whom I’m courting. She’s so fine, sexy, pretty and intelligent. We have been texting each other for about 3 months already. We have been exchanging MMS pictures of ourselves. Men I’m so deeply in loved with that girl and she told me she feels the same way too.

One day we decided to set a date. We decided to set a date after she’s finished with her midterm exam. I set every thing for our date. I have already reserved a venue for our date. The foods, the songs to be played… men everything is planned. I said to my self that this will be the greatest moment of your entire life.

I was so pumped up and was so excited about our date. I can’t even sleep at night thinking of the right gestures and right words that I’m gonna say to her.

So here it is, the day of my dream date. I was so excited during that day. I have my hair trimmed, I bought a very good looking and expensive shirt just for this date and I even brushed my teeth more than 10x just to make sure nothing’s on my teeth when I smile at her.
I went to the venue 1 ½ hour earlier before our date just to check and make sure that everything’s in plan. 30 minutes before our date when I received a text message from her. I was so excited opening up the message knowing that it was her. Suddenly, my heart breaks. The message says: “I’m really sorry I can’t be able to come. We have a seminar in our school”. Man, feels like I was drowned in a tar pit. I was so pissed that I promised to my self not to ever set a dream date again.

Since that day, I’ve changed. I’m still dating women but they are now the one who are setting the date and I always come late. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment