Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Tip from a Hubber


I have friends who have recently expressed interest in Hubbing. They asked me a lot of questions about my experience doing it and as I ponder on it, I decided maybe I could give these folks some tips, though I am far from any kind of expert.

Here are some tips on how to Score High in Hubpages:

The prime purpose of your Hub is to get your message across
in an eloquent yet simple way, so that it is easily understood but also keeps the reader's interest to the finish line." I recommend writing your Hub on Microsoft Word first. Do not stop to edit as you go. Just let the words flow until you have written what you want to express. Then be patient.

To edit my words, I prefer to read them out loud. Anything not well said, fix it. I especially try not to repeat myself or use the same word too many times. If you have made a point, there is no need to make it again. If you notice the same verb or noun several times in a paragraph, think of replacement words to use instead for
variety. Look for any words you can simply delete without changing your message. The less words the better. While we are on that subject, let's talk about Hub length.

Once you have created the article, look for unique and interesting pictures that will best attract attention of hubbers. With this your hub will gain traffic and will surely increase your score.

Once you have created a great reputation in hub pages, you will surely have lots of fans following your hubs... And by the way, make sure to make the most interesting and informative articles as you can... These will boost you up to the top...

1 comment:

  1. Not more longing to get widely known at present. Buy Facebook Followers as a method to increase fame and authority online in a short time period. buy followers facebook

    ReplyDelete