Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fishing for Links


Fishing for links is not just an ordinary kind of task. It,may sound so easy but it's not.

It was a great day for link-building when my manager told me about my new task. It was about a site for fishing that we need to link-build. She told me to look for sites that needs to have a good page rank, offer them $25 and request to link from it.

You may say that it's just easy because we're offering money in exchange of a link, but it's not. At first I also thought that it was just a simple task but I was wrong.

I was not able to find any site that will accept my offer. I sent out almost 50 requests and out of 50, I got zero positive reply. I was so pissed off and hopeless.

I continued looking for sites and saw this article about fishing.I read the article and I was extremely lucky to learn this lesson that helped me, not only in my link-building task, but also in becoming a strong person. I've learned to persevere. Just like in fishermen, link-builders also needs to have perseverance in order for them to acquire links.


Fishing for links is not just an ordinary kind of task. It,may sound so easy but it's not.Yes, you may have the skills in link-building but you must have the perseverance or else you'll end up empty.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been inclined to get popularity shortly? Online community site Twitter can be the proper way for you. After that. buy permanent twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been inclined to get popularity shortly? Online community site Twitter can be the proper way for you. buy permanent twitter followers

    ReplyDelete